With the Member Pass you actively support the Aegean Film Festival and you are joining us in our mission to promote culture, independent voices and new ideas.As a Member of the Aegean Film Festival you will have 2 reserved seats for any screening of your choice.
Each Pass is transferable, meaning you can lend it to your loved ones to gift them screenings or events.
Member Pass benefits :
RSVP invitations for non public events will be sent to the email you have provided as soon as they are released.Join us to present together the 12th Aegean Film Festival.
- Two seats reserved on your name. No need for tickets, reservations or queues
- Invitations to all the public and special events of the festival, including:
- Awards Exhibition Opening,
- Opening Ceremony and Opening Film,
- Beach PopUp Film and Dinner,
- Industry screenings,
- Our annual Boat excursion to the surrounding islands,
- Filmmakers and Guests Lunch,
- Awards Ceremony and Closing Film,
- Closing Festival Party.
- Limited edition of AegeanFF T-Shirt, Tote Bag and Catalogue.
- 15-30% Discounts on accommodation and affiliated restaurants, bars and rentals.
- Your name as “Patron of the Arts” and as a supporter of independent cinema along with a big "Thank you for your support" on the festival media. (Optional)
Once your Pass is purchased our hospitality team will get in touch with you to help you access your discounts and support with your travel and accommodation arrangements.
Terms and Conditions
Member Passes are valid for one year and includes invitations to events organised over the winter on island or abroad.
Each Pass is valid for two people. In this way you can invite your plus one to attend any screening or event with you.
Passes cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Display of your pass(es) is mandatory for admission at any screening or event.